Are you addicted to coupon codes? In love with deals? Even if you're not, how about you check out this handy list of all the reasons you should be using coupon codes every time! It's easy, and that's probably why you're here in the first place, so check it out!
1. Coupon codes can often be stacked, which means that you will be able to save a significant amount in just a few smart steps. You can often get free shopping, a percentage off, and a dollar amount off the same purchase at Old Navy, and Victoria's Secret has multiple spaces available where you can type in your codes. JCPenney is one of the trickier ones, where I have seen only one space for a gift code available. Use the best one, of course, but sometimes it helps to call customer service and ask what coupon codes are stackable, if any.
2. Even a small coupon code can save you so much on things you wouldn't normally expect to have a discount on. It's a little off-topic, but for example, I've found truck rental coupon codes for 40% off the daily price (Budget Truck), and those were not the first codes that came up. Be persistent, and don't give up when it comes to claiming your deals! Bookmark anything good that comes along, too, because sometimes you'll lose track of all the deals you find. I usually open up an Excel spreadsheet if I'll be making major purchases with coupon codes, so I can compare things easily. Just remember—you can find coupon codes for just about anything, anywhere.
3. You'll get more power as a consumer. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when I say that I feel used and abused by my credit card company, my utilities provider, and sometimes even the local retailers. To avoid disappointments, you've got to be a shrewd consumer, so don't be embarrassed when you're stacking coupon codes with the best of them. The best thing about the internet is that you can hide a bit behind the screen, so if your coupon code gets rejected, you can try all over again with another one—on your own time. Claim your time and money by using coupon codes to their fullest.
4. Play a stylish game. With savings on anything from shoes to bras to special sportswear and beyond, you'll be pleased with what you find online when it comes to deals and savings. By shopping for generic items like socks wherever there's a free shipping code or free in-store delivery, you won't waste any money with shipping, either. Unless it's a “must have now” item, you're best off shopping online and saving.
5. Are you looking for the best deals? Don't forget to check for upcoming sales and clearance offerings to maximize your discounts. Many codes that help you save a certain dollar amount are perfectly fine to use with a coupon code, and you'll buy more for less.